IDOtshirt | Personalized DIY T-shirts

t-shirt heart

HELLO Malaysia! & other parts of the world...

Our country's independence day is just around the corner so I guess it's super appropriate for me to show a little patriotism to my Malaysia this August. It's time to wear unity with pride! 

http://idotshirt.com makes the coolest "I Heart MY" t-shirts ever with many varieties of embroidered heart-shaped designs to choose from. I'm currently wearing green polka on black tee. 


IDOtshirt's aim is to foster creativity and unity amongst young Malaysians like me & you. For their pre-launch design, IDOtshirt features 16 hearts design representing the essence & uniqueness of Malaysia. So far, their shirts retails at RM50 per piece, in the future I'm not sure. 

Their T-shirts are 100% cotton fully comb with heart shapes embroidery and available from XS to XXL. 3 more awesome collections coming really soon with loads of mustaches, eyes & crowns. 








For more info, please visit: 


*Shirt was given by the company
xo, 


My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]