Vote for Coach Poppy Flower EDP at SA SA Fragrance Awards 2013 [Review]

perfume fragrance

Seriously, Coach Poppy is not promoted enough. No body seems to know that it even exist. So under rated. I can't deny that it was also invisible to me during the Sa Sa Fragrance Fair and Awards 2013 Launch, I didn't even picked it up to have a test smell. It wasn't eye catching at all.

The bottle is so simple and classy. Nothing extravaganza or much creative accent. I feel the box is way prettier that the round bottle but simple is good, easy to travel, you will know that it will come out of your bag looking the same as it went in. Just Round... everywhere...



It was one of the nicest thing I could have received from the launch. I'm truly blessed.


Coach Poppy Flower EDP is in the running for Best Woman's Fragrance along side with six other perfumes. You may see the other competitors here

It has a fantastic top notes blend of citrusy, ivy, black currant and litchi, flowery middle notes blend of jasmine, rose, water lily, peony, and raspberries, ending this girly perfume with a touch of sophisticated base notes of amber, sandalwood, apricot and musk. 

It's a total day perfume, something that I will wear every morning for a refreshing scent to start my perfect day. I can't see myself using this for a night event or dinner, something so morning about it that just doesn't blend into the night scene. This scent is so churpy and express happy, lively young lady walking with full of smiles and joy. It doesn't feel sexy and mysterious. That is what I love about this parfume, is different from all the musky and woody perfumes that I already own. 



It's pricey, thus I could never afford this for myself. I may buy this as a gift and share it among my friends though.

50ml - RM213.75 (np: RM225)
100ml - RM285 (np: RM300)

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger