Pacific Rim [Movie Review]


Synopsis 
As a war between humankind and monstrous sea creatures wages on, a former pilot and a trainee are paired up to drive a seemingly obsolete special weapon in a desperate effort to save the world from the apocalypse.


This is one awesome movie everybody should catch in the cinema, doesn't matter if it is in 3D or in 2D. As long you watch it with a good sound system and a big ass screen. If action is your thing, Pacific Rim is meant for you. 


It started of great with the story of how his brother died in the battlefield and who is the good and the bad person. I think is quite important that you get in to the cinema early to catch the introduction. It explains on the terms and what actually happened. Suresh and I were a bit late and until now, I have no idea how did the tunnel that connects the alien world and human earth started. So please, pay attention during the long but mind blowing intro. 

When I watch this movie, it literally reminded me of Ultraman. Just look back and visualize how Ultraman kick those monster ass when they all grown so big destroying everything in the city. This is way better because it's in HD and I freaking watched it in 3D, everything is like flying towards my face. 

I love how the movie is detailed to the point of showing us close-ups of what was hit and had some comedy in it that was very natural. There were a lot of surprises here and there, things that you never really knew that it was going to happen. I find myself in awe to really wonder what is going to happen next throughout the movie. I also like the idea that it's not all about love like some other action movies, maybe its because the actress is Asian. So no kissing, no sex, NO CUT SCENES! Woohoo!

Yeah, you could say that it is pretty similar to Transformers except that the robots are controlled by 2 humans and they are fighting alien monsters but it has its twist and some other cool shit. 



xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Koh Kian Fai said…
yup Big Ass Screen is good . . . wait! What? LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]