Kinohimitsu J'pan D'tox Juice + Beauty Drink Collagen [Review]


I don't know why can't they just spell J'pan as "Japan" and D'tox as "Detox", what's with the freaking APOSTROPHE? Lols, my first time spelling apostrophe... #JokeoftheDay

I'm glad that I'm done trying out the Kinohimitsu Beauty Programme so I can finally share my thoughts about it with you. This is my second time reviewing about a collagen drink but before taking in all the good stuff, I had to go through a 6-day detox programme to get rid of all the nasty toxic in my body to enhance the absorption of the collagen juice in my body. 


Kinohimitsu D'tox Juice (RM79.90)

According to the booklet/brochure, Kinohimitsu D'tox Juice comes in Cranberry and Plum. I was more keen to taste the Cranberry flavor but unfortunately they only sell the Plum flavor in Malaysia as the taste is more acceptable here. This detox juice is 100% natural with no added additives. 

Ingredients: 
36 Plum - Rich in antioxidant and dietary fiber, effective in improving digestive system. 
28 Blueberries - Super Foods and helps in detoxification because they are rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents. 
15 Blackberries - Rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber. Packed with antioxidants and helps combat damage from free radicals. 

It claims to come from the Japan Royal Family and Kinohimitsu D'tox Juice is a smart way  to flush out toxins from your bowel within 2 to 4 hours, without intruding your daily life. Now the last part is a lie. I'm a regular detox tea drinker myself and I still do experience the urge to run to the toilet with my tummy feeling uncomfortable after having this detox juice. It is highly normal when you are going through a detox process. Some may not experience bowel movement on the first day, so don't worry. It's not a rip-off, just continue taking it everyday and soon you will rush to create a pool of watery bomb in your toilet. After 6 days, you will feel tummy to be slightly flatter and more refresh after removing all the toxic from the body. 

collagen drink and detox


Kinohimitsu Collagen drink (RM89.90) 

Immediately after D'tox, I opened my first bottle of Kinohimitsu Collagen drink. This particular brand only contains 2,500mg of high concentrated fish collagen as compared to the previous collagen I've tried comes with 7,000mg of fish collagen. I was quite worried to not see any effect due to the low amount of fish collagen. The PR person comforted me saying that 2,500mg is good enough for people in their 20s so that in the future they can increase the collagen amount as they grow older. 

If you don't know what collagen is, basically they're aimed to help maintain firmness and healthiness of our skin. We drink collagen because we lose them as time time goes by and our body is not able to produce as much as when we were younger which causes wrinkle and sagging skin.

Some of the reasons for collagen loss:
  • Ageing 
  • Lack of sleep 
  • Unhealthy diet
  • Excessive cigarette and liquor intake
  • Season changes
  • Solar radiation
  • Environment pollution
  • Mentally stress
The ingredients in Kinohimitsu Collagen drink

  • Fish Collagen: concentrated liquid formula allows immediate absorption by the body to plump up the skin
  • Perilla Seed Extract -WSP: rich in protien, amino acids, vitamins and minerals which are essential for skin renewal. It also acts like an enhancer, increasing the nutrient absorption ability of cells. 
  • Silk Protein Peptide: powerful water-binding agent that locks in moisture to skin tissues while moisturizing thirsty skin cells. 
  • Soy Isoflavone: boost the production of collagen and elastin, and controls the production of melanin-effectively preveting dark pigment and age spots on skin. 
  • Apple, Lemon & Lychee Condensed Juices: rich in Malic Acid and Vitamin C which are effective for skin lightening. 

First time users: 1 bottle a day for 6 days straight
Maintainance: 1 bottle in every 2 days

As compared to my previous experience, Kino's collagen has a bit of that fishy taste to it. I have no problem with it but it is quite noticeable. I like the fact that it has no additives and it comes in a different size packaging. At least you have a choice of trying it out with the box of 6 bottle first instead of being forced into buying 30 bottles straight. This gives you the opportunity to taste and see if you think you can handle it or not.

After 6 days, I don't see much drastic changes to my skin except that my dark under eyes have really look brighter and I'm not as lethargic looking as before. My skin was not as dry even under long hours of air-conditioning, it keeps skin a bit more moisturized. If I had continued drinking collagen, I may be able to see healing of scars and a brighter skin. I prefer to take this before I sleep instead of in the morning.

This is probably good for those in their 20s interested to try out collagen as their collagen concentrate is quite low. It is a healthier choice of maintaining your skin instead of popping pills :)

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

One ear plugged said…
Hi Angel ;)
I'm about to try this collagen drink. For you which one is preferable? This one or the one with 10 000mg drink?
Because this one only 2500mg.
JQLeeJQ said…
Hi Izzah, if you are young(20-30s), i will say got for the 2500mg, at least you can build it up as time goes by.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]