Sweet, Sexy, Buff, Muscles & Abs | Longing for a Ladies Night Out

I'm Innocent...




























Good looking like crazy....




And oh, my first Chippendales!




and then they dance with the crowd!













Hey, what's that?!



Of course, I've save the best for the last! I think among all the guys in the hall, the DJ was definitely the hottest. He is so darn handsome! He was so focus at his work, makes it even more desirable!


Trust me, I'm innocent...

Ladies Night Out was organized specially for female Genting WorldCard members at GICC.
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

missburunghantu said…
I DONT TRUST U R INNOCENT! RAWRR! HAWT ARRR. beh tahanO.O
FurFer said…
Fua.... <3 lovely muscle. did you get to poke one? :D. And I believe you are "innocent" TEEHEE
JQLeeJQ said…
Haha Burung Hantu, TRUST ME!!

Furfer, no, I pity them get touched by aunties already, thus I shall not. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger