PWH Music Awards 2012 at Arena of Stars


Once in a lifetime experience


I guess some of the perks of my job is to cover events such as this. Not only I am able to get so close to the front, I had the opportunity to witness how award shows works! It was a remarkable experience! Of course, other than that, I was blessed to stand so close to so many local chinese artistes that I don't really know. Heh :) I'm sure there are people who are jealous of my job. I guess the best part was to be able to meet Shila Amzah in person, a lady who did Malaysia proud. I didn't stayed till the end, well, mostly because I am tired and rushing to write this blogpost just for you, give you a gist of what happened :) Enjoy the pictures!



























xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Simon Seow said…
OMG. Datin Ong was there too! Nice. I jelly your job.
Simon Seow said…
Omg! Datin Ong was there too! I so jelly your job.
JQLeeJQ said…
Hehehe, well you can come and work in genting too!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger