Loreal Paris Renewal Lash Serum [Review]

Thanks to Only Beauty for providing this product to review. 
They give out samples to public, check out their page for much amazing info. 

This have been in the market for quite some time and I'm glad to finally be able to try them out. I personally have natural longer lashes but droppy type. Thus, even if I don't plan to wear mascara for the day or plans to wear spec, I like to curl my lashes a lot. With curling lashes, I tend to lose some too as I might accidentally pulled during curling or during washing my face. You can imagine my excitement when I got my hands on this. My main purpose is to see if this can help me thicken my lashes, not necessarily to see results in length (is still nice to have longer lashes), more about thickness. 

Packaging wise, I think this product can last you a long while because you don't use much every application. 

I was quite surprise they do not have a comb type applicator but this works too as you can scoop/hold serum on the applicator like a spoon. Clear/white-ish looking product with no particular smell. 



How to apply?

1. Use the tip of the applicator to apply on the roots of the lashes. Line them like lining your eyeliner.
2. Apply to the whole lashes with the curve applicator. 

For me, I do apply on to my lower lashes as well cause I like long lower lashes to create Big big eye effect. 


My personal opinion is that after 12 days of using them day and night, I see a some/tiny lengthening, not much on volume of my lashes but I feel I have a much healthier lashes that doesn't fall as easily as before. I assume it will give a better result after a longer period of time using them. However, I do see an obvious longer lower lashes. :) 


For me, this product leaves residue after drying. Okay fine, maybe I do have the "kiasu" spirit of wanting to speed up the process by applying more product on the lashes. Well, it doesn't work that way, so do not drown your lashes with the serum if you don't want residues like mine. It is quite embarrassing when people noticed the white thing hanging between your lashes. 

I accidentally poked my eyes with the wand so many times during application. Yes of course, pain but the serum doesn't burn my eyes at all. Just the normal pain due to eye poking and okay after a while. 

Worth it? Yes but it doesn't work overnight, you will have to be patient and wait for the results to kick in after long time using. It can get annoying as it is a gradual result, so you may not notice how the serum have helped as you probably stare at your lashes everyday to see if it grew longer or not. It is not a massive difference to be seen overnight. If you want to keep track, take pictures/measure your lashes. Lols. For me, I will definitely continue using it everyday!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Unknown said…
Your lashes shot was so nice.. mine was not even obvious enough =( hahaha
JQLeeJQ said…
Haha, Thanks Sarah. Well, I always take loads of pictures before choosing 1 for the blog. Can die, really. ahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger