ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND COLLECTION | Stay Younger Longer.

Breakthrough Skincare Reprograms the Future of Skin to Delay Aging

AMWAY INTRODUCES ARTISTRY™ YOUTH XTEND™ COLLECTION
WITH LIFESIRT™ AND MICRO X-6 PEPTIDE TECHNOLOGY


Youth Xtend is a powerful proactive and comprehensive skincare collection that addresses the first signs of aging with synergistic combination of botanical and progressive technology. Thus, this product is meant for the younger of ages 25-40. 

The main 3 important gist of this collection are:

Reprogram : with the help of LifeSirt deriving from Mediterranean Mytrle, known for its skin rejuvenating properties that helps reprogram the future of skin via the benefits of LifeSirt by extending the lifespan of healthy skin cells. 

Repairs : Skin is then repaired by utilizing the exclusive Micro X-6 peptide (Protein) technology to target fine lines and wrinkles while helping to boost collagen. 

Protects : A nutrient-rich extract from the fruit of the African Baobab Tree (known in Africa as the "Tree of Life"), along with Acerola Cherry and Blackcurrant, it protects skin against future damage with protective antioxidants plus soothing and moisturizing benefits to sustain skin's vibrancy. 




This collection have 8-pieces of products but the main 3 product that is highlighted are the Serum, Eye Cream & Night Cream. These are the 3 products that will benefit our skin most. The serum is water based with a very light texture, sinks into the skin almost immediately. The eye cream is not too thick as well, applies smoothly on the skin. The night cream has a rich consistency, I think I would like this best as I work in Genting due to the cold dry weather & it would also work for dry skin types better. For those daily lifestyle in Klang valley, serum would work best for you if you are planning to try this product. Then again, these are my first impression of the products, I only have the serum to review, will blog about it once I've tried it. 

I've also ask, "What about people my age, 22 or younger. Are we suitable for this product?" It is said that we can always start young and if not interested with the whole range, getting the serum only would be good enough to start with as it has the most juicy goodness in them. We can always pair up with our other skincare regimes.


The Youth Xtend is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types, this collection is available from Amway starting 1 December 2012. For more information, log on to www.amway2U.com or call 03-79462800.

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Xue Ren said…
I like Artistry products too! :D
Merryn said…
Yeah I like their products too :)
can't wait to have it on me! tried 1 sample of serum and it really amazing!hee
Unknown said…
I have serum and eye cream :) I love this products :) My skin is younger! I have new Xtend lifting foundation :) Is perfect, you sholud try it :) www.cosmetoholic-make-up-world.blogspot.com welcome

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger