Rimmel London Sexy Curve Full Figure [Review]



One coat of mascara. 

It was a dry formula which I love because it is easy to use, doesn't smudge everywhere and it doesn't weight down my lashes after curling but the thing with dry formula is that it's hard to really get Full lashes. I think it is great at lengthening and separation of lashes but it definitely needs more than one coat to get the Full Figure. More volume you want, more coats you have to apply. With the special brush shape, I don't have any clumping problem with this. Even easy to coat my lower lashes because the wand is not too big. 

Comments

choi yen said…
Very clean without the annoying "cockroach legs" :)
JQLeeJQ said…
Korek and agreed! Separates lashes well for me!
Nana Eddy said…
Lol~ I fail at applying mascara. Maybe can give this a try some time...
JQLeeJQ said…
If you are planning to buy, let me know cause I can get discount from u as I will be ordering from the HQ itself. :)
Unknown said…
This is cool! And so interested! Are u have more posts like this? Please tell me, thanks Most Sexy Girls

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger