Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara [Review]

Hello you! 

I know it's been a while as I am right now doing my internship in Genting Highlands. The worst part is to not have Wifi in my room, so I have to come out to the library or some restaurant for internet. Most of the time, I  would prefer to just go back to my room and sleep as I work from 8.30am-6pm, lols, crazy right! I do get tired most of the time. :) But NO I will NOT STOP BLOGGING because I just Love this side life and I really do miss going for events and just being around with other bloggers! Not to forget talking to you guys reading my blog! Big Thank You!

Right now, I will be reviewing on this Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. It was given to me by my friend Serene, as she felt that it didn't really work for her lashes. So blessed me :D and to try them because she knows I'm a huge fan of cosmetics. 


Short review here comes: 
  1. Neutral feeling of the brush, medium size with tapered ends. Nothing special really. 
  2. For a Sophisticated brand like Revlon, the packaging looks really good! Simple but very expensive feel. 
  3. My friend say it clumps on her lashes badly but I didn't get that result. In fact, it was rather nice and lengthen my lashes significantly. 
  4. Though, it droops my lashes as it is a wet formula = heavy formula for my lashes. :( 
  5. They claim to have some formula in the mascara that will help in growing your lashes. I can't comment on that as I only tried it a few times. Generally my lashes is longer, so will be quite hard to tell if it helped my lashes grow longer. 


Stole this picture from here



At the end of the day, I have to say that it is a disappointment as if you can see the picture below, it smudges badly on my under eyes! Even for me remembering not touching the whole day! :((((((( I can't tolerate this kind of mascara as nobody like to have panda eyes. We like to trust the mascara to do its job and not to smudge!


What do you have to say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger