Etude Play House.. Something I've tried [super short review]

Just a few things.... a note that these are all sample sizes that I got during their new concept launch in Pyramid. 
Not exactly one shot clean but does it work to remove my mascara well and rather easily. Shake before use to mix the oil and water. 
Don't know why I'm showing you this but as you can see it removes my mascara rather well just with one piece of cotton for both eyes. 

This is their new range. If you get the full size, they are in really huge pretty plastic bottles. They have a variety to choose from. This smells just amazing and it hydrates the skin well but you have to use a ton of product to get it working. make sure you really massage/pat it into your skin for absorption. My only concern if anyone skin would react to this heavy scented product. There is a saying "skin care with fragrance are bad for skin". Can anybody justify to that? I need more input. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger