Clinique Lash Power Extension Visible Mascara [Review] - Not really

This is another Clinique sample size mascara that I got from some of the events or roadshow, I can't remember which.

If you read my previous  , you would know that I love that one. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for this. 




Here goes my opinion: 
  1. I think the brush is similar to Lash Power Volumizing Mascara but just slightly thicker. The bristles seemed same to me though which I do like. 
  2. I like that it is Super black
  3. Does the lengthening job a little bit
  4. Clumps like mad! Made my lashes feel soooooo STIFF! 
  5. If you see my bottom lashes, it doesn't look really good as the fibres is rather hard to manage. So hard for me to separate my lashes with another brush/comb!!!
Yes/No?

BIG NO For Me :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger