Quicksilver & Roxy MIFW

Quicksilver Roxy presents to you their 
2012 Spring Summer collection!

A collaboration with Malaysia International Fashion Association (MIFA), the Malaysia International Fashion Week is back aims to penetrate the fashion trends of today into the urban, trendy youths here in KL. 

Quicksilver is an international brand promotes and innovates clothing for surfers, over the years, it has become one of the leading brands designing trendy apparels for the casual and young. 

Roxy is an all women brand synonymously portraying colourful, young and vibrant surf fashion and the heart of every collection is the swimwear collection. 

Their Spring Summer 2012 Collection is not out yet in store but it will be in January 2012. 

I managed to take some pictures and just a really short video footage of the Fashion show. I was lucky enough to be invited :D I was very happy!

Personally, I loved their swimwear collection. No doubt Roxy did an amazing job with their swimwear, very colourful and fun. Also, I think the shoes the Guys are wearing are really nice, I hope it is Quicksilver brand. Quicksilver also did some pretty nice pants/jeans for the guys. The colours are not the ordinary colours you can find out there. 

It will be great if I could have the opportunity to be their official blogger or something, so I can wear their outfits to every event I go. :D I will dream.... 



































Comments

Lyle Gogh said…
nice write up on the event.
Miyagestore said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taufulou said…
awwww...!!! this is what I have miss.. :(
Anonymous said…
You just never know where the "next blog" button will take you.
JQLeeJQ said…
Taufulou, Hehe thanks for your invites!

too big, thanks for dropping by :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger