Kyoto Protocol is the BOMB

WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT?!

Truth OUT! Yes I love loud, rock-ish music but I don't fancy all of them. Some I still will feel that they are super annoying.



So here am I talking about our very own Kyoto Protocol. Hehe, it is definitely because I am addicted to one of their song titled "Pussycat".


Other songs doesn't really leave much impact on me cause I know when I was driving, I just can't wait to hear Pussycat only! haha! The music is damn 'Chun' k! I sang along somemore.

Here's their song and music video


Bit disappointed with their MV though but I guess is a start. They made it as simple and funny as possible. Hopefully their future MV will be better. :)

I got to know their band during an event and hearing them live was amazing. They sounded really good! I moving my head and tapping my feet their entire performance. That's where I feel in love with PUSSYCAT too :D.

Stalk them? 

Comments

Shopaholic said…
Their video is crazy funny la!! XD
JQLeeJQ said…
IT IS FUNNY LA, They are fun ppl! but i do wish that it was bit more of better quality. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger