Etude House: My Nymph Aura


Wanna get the celeb charm? 
Just like the Korean artist flaunting their Perfect Flawless Skin?

Don't just be jealous. Don't just envy. 
Lets TAKE ACTION
and steal their look!

I used to don't even care about groups like Wonder girls and Girls generation when the just started to penetrate the music industry. To me that time was like just pretty girls dancing and singing around. Influences around me on these Korean celebs is high and I can honestly say that I will know whenever they have a new music video out because everyone will be posting it up on FB. Time passes and slowly I got used to them and even probably get inspired by them somehow.

Etude House is not a stranger in Malaysia anymore. I mean come on, who will miss the one beauty shop that is so freaking bright and pink all the time?! If yes, you must be colour blind.

This great Korean cosmetic brand unveils the special advancement of hydration power, creating celeb-like nude skin with the star product of Nymph Aura Volumer which assembles the features of hydrating, brightening and ideal concealing essence of BB cream. Volumer is a makeup base to be mixed with either any BB cream or liquid foundation you have, doesn't have to be Etude's brand.

They claim to be 100% skin-friendly, locks water, maintain suppleness and Vitamin E to prevent aging.

Nymph Aura Volumer (rm79.90 each) is divided into 2 makeup effect. 

Aura Sparkle #1 (day) - 
Skin looks full of elasticity, pure and natural. 

Seductive Glow #2 (night) - 
Skin looks as if you have the inner glow, promotes skin luster and sparkling moist feeling. 

Other items that I have:

Nymph Aura Loose Powder (rm69.90) #1 Natural Pearl Aura/ # Brilliant Pink
Nymph Aura Jelly Tint Blusher (rm31.90) #1 Aura Pink/ #2 Aura Pink Orange
Nymph Aura Lipstick (rm49.90) #1 Aura Pink/ #2 Aura Coral
Nymph Aura Glam Nails (3 bottles rm19.90)

Other items I don't have in the Cosmetic Range:

Nymph Aura Boosting Primer
Precious Mineral BB cream
Lucidarling Gradation Eyes
Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss

For more info, do check out their Facebook here (They are having giveaways now! Dont delay!) or Etude Website.

The venue 

 Model Demo

 Sharon and me :)

The complete range of Nymph Aura

Check out my video review above :)

Comments

Xue Ren said…
woots!! nice review! thanks for sharing! :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger