Astro B.yond IPTV: One and only I ever need

I believed we, bloggers had an amazing time attending "Hollywood & Celebrities Night" at Astro B.yond IPTV Concept Store in Solaris Mont Kiara. I have no idea what is it until I got the chance to check it out and experience it.

Astro B.yond IPTV is a place where you can all the three things that we ever needed in this era. 

  1. Astro 
  2. HD + PVR + VOD
  3. Broadband



Interested to know more? Click Link here!

I'm sure most of you won't go click it to check out how seriously amazing this is. I am still now with streamyx (im feeling it already, the internet is darn slow) and I know alot of people say Unifi is the way to go but trust me, this is the way to go and the only thing you will ever need to sign up, especially if you are someone with a new house.

I mean come on,WHO DOESN'T LOVE ASTRO? Don't lie, you are probably just to busy to watch them, you don't hate them.

Only ONE thing you got to know, with Astro B.yond IPTV, your astro will no longer be on satellite. SO?
Which means it will be broadcast to you through your broadband streaming (watch astro through your internet). So?
Which means you can finally don't have to worry about "service not available" during rain or anything that will avoid your satellite to send astro signal to your astro dish.



Now since we are at internet, you are probably wondering "if like that, they will need a super duper fast internet speed so that it won't make my astro stuck-stuck like my youtube streaming right?" 


RIGHT! Obviously, they are not so dumb to provide you with the usual internet services. With Astro B.yond IPTV, you will get High Speed FIBRE Broadband, up to 30Mbps, which is like 30x faster than today's average speed! *jaw drops*
OMG I can start wondering streaming all my long beauty gurus video without needing to wait. :D Heaven!
Btw, FREE equipment of Fibre Modem + Wifi router. 



Okay THEN you will probably wonder "Xiao ah! like that if watch astro through my broadband services, how much money will I need to fork out if the downloads are not unlimited?!" 

Hahahaha! Lucky for us, they are amazing enough to give us UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS *screams*
and not only that, shout hallelujah! We also get FREE Equipment & Services for Astro B.yond HD + Astro B.yond PVR. 

Say what? It's true!
Now you can watch TV in High Definition with 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound. 

At the moment, they have 15 HD channels with more to come. Of course, don't worry, all the important ones like ESPN, Supersport, AXN, HBO, StarMovies, Sundance Channel and few more are up for HD already



PVR is Personal Video Recorder. Super amazing.
It allows you to
record 2 programmes simultaneously, 
records up to 300 hours (about 150 movies/300 series episodes), 
one-click Series Recording and 
you can amazing record 7 days in advance. *eyes open wide*

Not to forget Video On Demand (VOD) where you can select programmes from a library for viewing at any time.

Voice is basically calling with landline. Quality call with no monthly fees, you pay whatever you use. My least favourite feature of all but I mean come on, who calls anymore when you can Skype, Gmail Face chat, Viber and many other free video chat system through internet!  

All pictures after this taken from Seraph's Blog! He's the guy who freaking won the Ipad 2.... Damn Jealous now.




Okay obviously, I didn't manage to take much pictures but I seriously had fun because people really dress to kill in the event! :D 

Thank you Astro,
Thank you Nuffnang,
Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger