Style it up with Wrangler and Tongue in Chic

This for a contest by Tongue in Chic and Wrangler. For some reason, I have been trying my best to win an Ipad 2 for myself. I really want it! 

So yup, my first very own wrangler jeans! I got myself the latest lasting fit wrangler that is made with a special type of Lycra fiber. Apparently it provides lasting fit and shape, wear after wear. So it will fit today, tomorrow and last for a longer period of time!

When I saw this pair of jeans, I knew that was it. Love at first sight, I couldn't say no. 

Jane oh Jane, why do you have to look so handsome and tough. This darling is a low waist slim narrow Jane 708 in stone grey.
I fell in love with the rough look and colour. Gives a an edgy look. 

On my first day of wearing it to Uni, got some compliments from my friends on my look :D Thumbs up!

OOTD:
Jeans: Wrangler Jane 708
White long sleeves Shirt: Nicole
Brown gladiator platform Heels: A shop from Aeon Jusco Bukit Tinggi
Brown circle Belt: Given
Random chunking bracelet: I mixed 2 types to add volume. 
Butterfly earrings
White flower clip

Notice my belt is worn lower than at the usual belt area. This is to give a different look to my outfit. 


This photo effect changed the colour of the jeans. It looks blue down here. Actual colour is as above. 


Woots I hope I am the winner!

Comments

LauraLeia said…
Nice outfit! :D Hope you win, JQ! Good luck! ^^
cutebun said…
Pretty! Vintage feel/ casual smart outfit!
JQLeeJQ said…
Laura, Thanks!I hope too. :)

Cute Bun, TQ!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger