OOTD: Thursday Night Out Album Launch

Day and night look with a Maxi dress 
that cost me only Rm 19.90 from Times Square!
ps: it is padded too! no hassle on choosing the right bra to wear xD


Day (Left picture): Casual with roxy slippers and half-up hair do. I was also in an A/C room, thus I put over a thin dark blue cardigan. No funky earrings, just some turquoise bracelet (3 for Rm10 from GM) and a short diamond necklace (given).

Night (Right picture): Add the height by putting on your sexy heels. Changed to my light brown gladiator heels (Rm 60 from Aeon Klang). Paired up with my long gold earrings (Sold here for Rm10 or less) for more polished look. Carrying my 3 way brown bag (Blogshop at Rm 44)


I was at Ikea that night too. Bought something that made me spent all night putting it together but I love the result of it!
Stay tuned!
xoxo

Comments

Unknown said…
This is very nice and great explanation Thanks for this blog.
Buy Antabusefrom online store.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger