Nadhira launched '12 Shades'

All it took was one touch, one kiss
I've never felt love like this
I pray, I wish we can have this forever...



Malaysian-born singer songwriter Nadhira is back following her global travels to find inspiration with her second album "12 Shades"! The album launch was held in Laundry Bar, The Curve on the 28 July 2011.


I was honoured to be invited for this launch to support a local artist. We got an exclusive preview of Nadhira's new song and music video "Tear Us Apart" featuring Ron E Jones that was produced by Tom Diesel, both based in Australia. The first single was an amazing song, I was surprised. If I was listening it through the radio, I wouldn't have guessed that it was sung by a Malaysian singer! The song is a seamless duet about the strength and bond of love.


It made its national debut through Hitz.FM just recently! Other songs featuring 9 more english tracks and 2 bahasa Malaysia tracks in collaboration with Canadian rapper Vandal and Indonesian raggae ambassador ras Muhamad. Some other talents involved are composer Aldisya Latuihamallo and Producer Wishu Prastowo.


You can preview the video on her official website at www.nadhiraworld.com, Like her on Facebook (www.facebook.com/nadhiramusic) and Stalk her on Twitter (@NadhiraNishaa) for latest updates.

Ps: if you want to listen to all her songs online, check it here! Worth listening :)

Enjoy her first single below! (Don't you just love her HAIR!)


Before I end,
Guess Who I Met There?!



Mirror's Magazine People
Imran, Me and Saerah 


Rina Omar
8TV Quickie Host 
She was super nice and hyper :D



Selamat Berpuasa 
Have a good day!
xoxo

Comments

Unknown said…
These are pretty nice shade I like this post. Vermox is best for online order.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger