Updates on my life :D

 One for my Fav lecturer gone to pursue his studies. He is now a student like us!

Keeping up with the accapellas.

Christian Fellowship Lakeside turns One Year old!

Meet up with Michelle

 Group photo for meet up

Worked part time with minute maid with Apple. Spotted kenny the clown!

Worked at Media Launch for Dell Streak 5

I had my hands on the Streak 5. Yeah! for only 10 minutes.... =_=

Volleyball gathering + celebration of Ivan's Birthday!

 Lancome Workshop. A photo with Ming from Malaysia's Dream Girl. Blog: the Childlike empress

Let's go to the zoo! Seriously, I was at KL zoo with Poh Leong, Aidee and John

 Who's that? Left to right: Jeff's agent, Jeff from My.FM, Jq from Taylor's, and Cassandra the event organizer for Taylor's career fair. 

Oh, hehe, I got the opportunity to have a short talkshow like with Jeff during the career fair. I was emceeing the event too. :D

I need a job!! It's so hard to find a good talent agency. I went for so many auditions and no reply after saying the photos are good. =_=  I will do voice overs, TVC, modelling, acting, emcee, extra hand for events. Pls contact me: nia.ljq@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger