Steal Zoeey Deschanel Style by Tongue in Chic


Yes it's another contest I'm joining. Because I just lurveeeeeeeee Cosmetics. :D I pray that in the future my job scope will have something to do me playing make-up and dress-up!!

Though, I don't have to blog for this contest. I just wanted to update this blog with some pictures.

I am suppose to TRY to style myself up like Zoeey Deschanel in the video. She is very pretty. Is not exactly like what she wore but is similar. I'm not going to buy a whole new outfit just for this contest. I'm just using what I have from my closet.




 Details: pearl necklace, pearl earrings, either my chilli red flats or boots!

Makeup and hair-do similar to zoeey in the music video.



So what do you think? Similar?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger