Malaysia's 1st Bed & Breakfast Rental Website



So what you think? Damn pretty right?!

If I am travelling and need a place to stay, I will rather rent these kind of places rather than a hotel. Suitable for people who loves the homey feeling especially those who are in constant travelling. So you just need a place to stay for one night or more, why not opt for a home stay?

Examples:

If you are alone finding for something cheap, so motel cheapest can cost about ~RM60 per night, let’s not talk about hotel (we all know it cost a lot). Why not a fully furnished single room? It’s about RM20 per night. Most of them include internet access, cooking, washing machine and etc.

If there are 2 of you, try a medium or master bedroom. It ranges from RM30 – RM35! Most of them include internet access, cooking, washing machine, air-cond and etc.

So now what if you have a large crowd? NO FEAR! They have whole apartment or whole house for short term rental. They ranges from RM88-RM400 ++ (depending on location) accommodates from 6-18 pax ++ (can always add number of people, negotiable)

Check this Malaysia's 1st B&B Rental Website out here.

At first I was pretty bumped as I thought that they are only for places in Klang Valley. So it doesn’t apply to me because it’s around my area. Arghhhh….. BUT WAIT, I saw at the left side in the web written locations.

MY FREAKING EYES POPPED ALONG WITH MY MOUTH OPENED WIDE!! SUPER-DUPER AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!!

They have Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Penang, Perak, Sabah, Sarawak, KL and Selangor!

THAT IS IT! I CAN GO BAG PACKING AROUND MALAYSIA!!

I mean seriously, especially students like me wants to travel but can’t afford hotels can now travel because accommodation can now seen as cheap. Malaysia’s Tourism should be glad that this can actually increase Malaysian’s to go on holiday locally.

I AM EXCITED :D hehe

Once again the website is Malaysia's 1st B&B Rental 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger