Lip ice sample

 I just got this in mail yesterday. I was surprise actually, I thought this was just a scam for us to sign up or like their facebook page.

It was like ages ago I did something like a scrap book online for Lip Ice on Facebook. Typical Me love samples and goodies so much that I just couldn't resist it. So I spent some time layan-ing the web and follow their guidelines in doing some online girl friends having fun page thing. Seriously, I think it was few months ago man! I even totally forgotten about it! That time I also had the thought of being fooled by all these marketing ppl and wasted 1 or 2 hours of my time.

It gave me a smile see this product. I was using lip ice for about 2 years and recently just stopped cause I ran out of it and got another lip balm from palms for free. Palms balm smell like I am eating a cake everytime I apply, not my favourite but I don't mind it though cause is free. I still love lip ice due to their tingling sensation and fruity smell.

I started of with grape and I hated the cooling sensation at first cause it somehow like stings my lips and it feels kinda dry at first. After a while, I got used to the cooling feel and started to love it. It became very moisturizing after a few swipes. Then, when i'm out of it, I tried strawberry flavour, my favourite of all. I remember in the car, I was applying it, my friend commented and say 'smells so nice!' without me telling him anything and I was sitting at the back sit! The smell lingers everywhere :D but sadly it does lose it's scent after a few weeks and you can only smell them up close. After finishing it, I also remember trying Mandarin orange. Not my favourite but it was fine, though, I kinda lost it. So I bought lemon, used it until recently it ran out. All my lip ice stick that I finished are physically faded, as in their exterior are all faded until you cant read their labels anymore.

So yeah, I just want to share this cause I am really happy with this sample except that the balm is un-retractable which means that I have to be careful when I am closing it with the lid. When I opened the plastic packaging, it smellsss soooooooooo GOOD! <3 <3 <3 Thank You Lip Ice. :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger