Staycation At The New Hyatt House KL In Mont Kiara!



Dex is officially a full time esports broadcaster on Twitch! So we thought it would be nice to go out and celebrate a little, just in time when my house internet decides to fail on us. 

Few weeks back I was offered a complimentary stay in the new Hyatt House KL, located in Mont Kiara, not too far from our home, so why not. I don't enjoy long drives but thankfully this was only 15 minutes away. Lols. So heck yeah. Plus I can't say no to hotel breakfast, we both kinda enjoy hotel breakfast. 

We've decided to vlog our trip so anyone interested can have a better look at the place. 



Overall, I have to say it was a pleasant stay. The rooms were extremely well done, the mini kitchen was well stocked, bed were comfortable, service was impeccable as they were all really polite and helpful, and the breakfast, darn the breakfast was so, so good. The spread wasn't anything huge but every single dish was absolutely delicious. The place was peaceful while still being at the centre of everything you need. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. 

For more info, visit Hyatt House KL official website.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]