ANTIPODES Aura Manuka Honey Mask Review


This is one luxurious mask! It's definitely one that I would recommend you to try if you are looking for an ultra moisturising mask for your dry skin. Check out my firs impressions video below to see how the ANTIPODES Aura Manuka Honey Mask works. 







The ANTIPODES Aura Manuka Honey Mask has won multiple awards from various beauty portals for being one of the best treatment mask available out there. Looking at the ingredients and their descriptions, it seemed really promising to save dry skin as it claims to be ultra moisturising and help soothes skin.


Of course, I was firstly attracted by its packaging. I mean the whole aluminium tube thing looks pretty cool.

Going back to the real gist, the product itself smell quite pleasant. It has a strong mandarin orange scent that reminds me CNY. It's super ultra creamy, felt as if I was applying my moisturiser instead of a mask. Because of that, I only applied a thin layer instead of my usual thick slap of mask on my face. It was easy to apply and did not drip everywhere, I could walk around and do some housework while waiting for it to dry. I could definitely feel my skin being intensively hydrated while having the mask on, my skin was soaking up all the goodness.

My only issues with this is that it does sting my skin a little, prominently around the sensitive areas such as underneath my nose, above my lips, under my eyes cheeks area. It's not bad for me but definitely could be a concern for people with much more sensitive skin than mine.  Plus, I'm not 100% sure if it's good for people with severe acne as this product have been marketed as one that's good for acne due to the anti-inflammatory properties of Manuka Honey.


After 15 minutes, most parts dries of clear. Rinse, my skin felt a little firm and definitely extremely moisturised from underneath the skin. It's a crazy yet so glad to have such wonderful product for a skin like mine. Not recommend for people with oily skin type people as this is rather potent and rich. 

RM168.87 each of 75ml. For more info, visit MY TNS SKINLab

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]