New Elianto Products. Hits & Misses + Review.


Elianto sent me 3 new products and I thought why not try them all in one video. I've got the Elianto Stay On Mascara, Elianto Pro Matte Lip Crayons, and the Deep Sea Water Lip and Eye Makeup Remover. I've decided to put the mascara and lip crayon to a full day test. Then, tested the makeup remover out at the end of the day.

Check out my video review below to have more visual on these products.







Elianto Stay On Mascara (RM 39.90)

Let's start with the eyes. I thought I was going to hate this mascara since it claims to be lengthening and volumizing. I have a stigma against mascara that help with volume because usually those mascara make my lashes look very spidery and clumpy. Not to my liking.

Interestingly, after trying it on, I'm pretty fond of it. The brush is pretty unique but picks up way too much product, thus I had to scrap a lot of it off before going on my lashes. I recommend sticking to max. 2 coats of these as I felt the third coat starts to clump my lashes. With one or two coats, it really does lengthens, volumizes, and separates the lashes. The formula of the mascara is so black that it makes such a big difference to my lashes. Almost unreal. It does weigh my lashes down a little but it's not too bad, I can live with it.



The best part of all, it lasted all day. It still looks so good after a full day. Elianto said that it's water resistant but I've yet to splash water on my face, so I can really vouch for that but I personally do think that it might be safe to wear this mascara to a water park. Overall I love this mascara and highly recommend it.


Elianto Pro Matte Lip Crayons (RM33.90)

I'm just going to say it, I don't like this. For a matte lip crayon, yes it's pretty comfortable to wear, it felt almost creamy on my lips. However, while trying to get this on my lips, I had such a hard time trying to slide it on my lips and because it's a crayon style lippie, it does have the sharp edges for me to get a precise application. I need it to be precise because the red that they gave me is super bright, this plus it being matte is a combo to disaster if it's not done properly. Also, I fancy Korean style gradient lips more and I tried with this lip crayon, it doesn't work. I can't do gradient lip style with this lippie.

Making things worst, it doesn't last long. It transferred when I drink something and it almost completely gone when I had my meal. Needless to say, I wasn't gonna put in the effort to apply this again. It's just not worth my time. As far as I know, Elianto has some better liquid lipsticks to get this finish and last much longer on the lips. Thus, you definitely don't need to know what are the other 4 shades they have.


Elianto Deep Sea Water Lip and Eye Makeup Remover (RM27.90) 

Another product that I'm absolutely surprised by. This Deep Sea Water Lip and Eye Makeup Remover is the bomb! Where was this product when I was all my liquid lipstick swatches. Darn, this is such a gentle yet ultra effective product, it removes tough mascara and liquid lipsticks so easily and well. Additionally, it's said that it doesn't only removes tough makeup, it also infuse skin with hydrating minerals since it's formulated with Deep Sea Water. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it doesn't dry out my lips. I'm down for this. 100% will recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip and eye makeup remover.

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger