#Sims4WithJQ - Ep. 1 Is Here! 😱



THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING GUYS! ❤️

I can't believe I'm finally venturing out into uploading Sims4 game videos on my YouTube Channel! I've been contemplating and wasn't sure if I should start uploading videos about my favourite game in the world on my YouTube channel that was mainly about beauty.

I wasn't sure if I should mess with my channel's momentum but then I thought, my channel should reflect of things that I like, there's no reason to start a whole new channel just for my video games and having the trouble to attempt to build them up both side, I don't think I can manage that.

So here it is! The very first episode of #Sims4WithJQ 😱

I had loads of fun playing and of course, editing this video. Took me a while but was definitely worth it!

I hope you'll enjoy it too!
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]