Physicians Formula InstaReady Makeup Review (+Video)


Finally edited this video, it has been in my work list for so long.

I first saw this InstaReady products from Physicians Formula (PF) instagram and instantly thought that the trio blusher looks pretty cool. During a bloggers' get-together with PF end of last year, they provided us with some of their new products to try.

The products that I have are Physicians Formula InstaReady Face Primer, Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, and Physicians Formula InstaReady Super BB Stick Blush.

Are they any good? Feel free to check out my video review below first! :D




Physicians Formula InstaReady Face Primer SPF 18 (10.5g, RM69.90)
I don't like this. I don't like the texture of this primer (preference) and this primer broke me out. I found a few spots popping out the next day, clearly my skin agrees with me. It works like a regular primers do, smoothen out the skin to prep face into a good smooth canvas for foundation but I really didn't like the weird clumpy texture and the product was already leaking oil when I took it out from the box. Somehow, these always happens to me with PF face products, previously I had issue with their Glow Stick broke and got stuck on the inside of their cap when I open them. Lols. Anyway, I will never recommend this primer to anyone. A few good ones that I like are Benefit Porefessional and MUFE Step 1 Skin Primer.


Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer SPF30 - Fair (RM59.25)
This concealer is super small but it does give a decent full coverage. It's quite a thick formula but easy to blend and feels light on the skin. However, unfortunate for me, I have issues with the shade again. Fair is the lightest shade but it's still a bit off from my natural skin shade, I've tried the Light shade that they have (one shade darker from Fair) but it's too dark for me. It's just me, I can never seem to get the right shade with PF when it comes to their foundation and concealer. If you can get the right shade, I think this concealer will work quite well for you if you are looking for something with full coverage. 


Physicians Formula InstaReady Super BB Contour Trio BB Stick Blush SPF 30 - Blush (10.5g, RM59.25)

The name is crazy long, so much B. Lols. Apart from that, I really like this blusher. I like the colour, I like how it last well on my cheeks, and I like how it blends well. It takes a while to get used to the application but it's a really good cream blusher overall once you get the hang of it.

For more information, visit Physicians Formula website

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]