Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour & Pro HD Bronzer Review (+Video)


Just got these new babies in and the 4 new shades of the Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour are apparently in conjunction with Valentine's Day while the Elianto Pro HD Bronzer came a few weeks before. It was the perfect timing to try them all out in one video. 

I've used Elianto before when I was younger. They were actually my very first few makeups that I own because they used to be extremely cheap for a high school students like me. I remembered having my older brother bringing me to an Elianto shop to buy me anything I want from the store with a cap of RM200 for my birthday. Back then, RM200 can buy freaking loads of makeup and brushes. I remembered being able to buy one medium sized pan of eyeshadow for only RM5, ONLY RM5!! Oh my, it was such an awesome memory. 

Unfortunately now, the prices of Elianto products have increased and I think over the years, they slowly rebranded themselves into something more current and in trend, that along with the price hike. 

That aside, let's talk about the new products that I recently received from them. Check out the video below for more visuals: 





Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour (RM29.90)
I have 4 shades, the new shades available - Amber Nude (316), Rouge Pink (317), Toffee Brown (318), Russian Red (319). They are matte liquid lipsticks that claims to infuses lips with bright, intense colour. Yes, but some are a little patchy, such as the Toffee Brown and Russian Red, you'll need to go 2 layers to make them opaque. Thankfully, they are super lightweight and thin in layers. All extremely matte, long lasting, and transfer-proof. Perfect for kissing they say. Lols. 

They claim that it's moisturising, for me, it still feels a little dry on my lips but definitely a little more moisturising that other matte liquid lipsticks out there. Bearable but I won't wear this for too long as I'm afraid that my already dry lips will cry for help.  



Elianto Pro HD Bronzer in B03 Tanned (RM59.90)
They have three shades of this and this is the darkest shade among the three. I have no idea why they decided to give me the darkest shade when it's probably not going to work for me for strobing (they suggested to use it as strobing too). True enough, despite the beautiful colours, strobing is a no-no, too dark for me skin tone. Contouring wise, I have to really crazily buff them out when I use them. Being as light handed as I can as it's quite pigmented and it's super creamy. It's very pretty as eyeshadow too. Still, it would have been nicer to have the lighter shade ones so I can do some actual strobing. 



For more info, visit Elianto's Website

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]