Top 6 Picks From Bonia AW 2016/17: Roma Preview [+Video]



Roma, the romance with the Eternal City. That's the theme and inspiration for Bonia's Autumn/Winter 2016/17 collection. They applied the elements of renaissance paintings that filled the interior of Rome's landmarks, the exquisiteness of Roman architectures and its sophisticated 50's culture, and als the hospitality and elegance of Roman and their lifestyle onto each of its newest collections with impeccable craftsmanship, showcasing you the fun and joy of an eternal romance in the Eternal City. 

Tour with we into their showroom and check out some of my hot picks further down this post!



#1 The Bagpacks

I've been trying to find for the perfect out and about bagpacks recently and these two looks absolutely gorgeous. I believe the smaller olive coloured one would be perfect for an everyday bag while the black sturdy looking bag would be great for travelling as it's a little bigger.

#2 Classic Elegance

My colour preference are probably a little bit boring but I love classic bags that are sturdy with a basic colour that can easily match with most of my outfits. The first one that's a Bonia signature is something that I'm willing to give it a go because the design is not too crazy but yet still stands out. I would love that as my next handbag. The second option is nothing new but I do like the extra touch with the bold looking sew lines outlining the bag, plus the colour is so vintage. Love. The third olive coloured, weird-shaped looking bag is actually an Audrey Hepburn inspired piece. It's definitely way out of my comfort zone but I have to give it a thumbs up as it's actually really functional. There's quite a lot of compartment space in there! Who says fashionable items are useless? Not true.

#3 The Stayover

Every girl needs at least one big bag for those sleepover nights with your girls. This is the perfect bag for a one-nighter. But then again, it might be a little too small for some of us, thanks to the amount of skincare and makeup that we need. Lols but nevertheless, I think this will be a great hand carry bag when travelling. It's big enough to carry some plane essentials for a crazy dry skin girl like me while looking absolutely chic!


Bonia Goes Online!
You can now shop various men's and ladies' fashion items on BONIA.com! Featuring irresistible pre-orders and exclusive items, series of exciting events and promotions, there's nothing more convenient than this. Check them out at www.bonia.com!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]