Pink Plum Makeup Tutorial! [Video]


Hello everybody! It’s time for a makeup tutorial. This is my closest, toned down version to a “western” type of makeup that doesn’t consist of all the dramatic false lashes and crazy contouring. Personally, for me, this is already a lot of makeup. I usually go less but I wanted to do this so that later on I can do a comparison of “western vs. asian” makeup video. 

This video took a lot of editing. Thus, I thought it’s better to just enjoy without more voice over distraction. I’m pretty happy with how this video turned out. :D Hope you like it too!





and oh... Happy Birthday To Me! :D I'll probably talk about turning 26 in another post. Love y'all!

Items mentioned:
MUFE Step1 Skin Equalizer Radiant Prime
Sorabee Perfection BB Cream
Bourjois CC Eye Cream/Colour Corrector (21 Ivory)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer (02 Light Medium)
shu uemura brow:sword (Acorn)
Benefit Gimme Brow (Medium/Deep)
shu uemura x karl lagerfeld Shupette has-it-all eye & lip palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (Black)
Mary Kay Lash Curler
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara (Ultra Black)
RMK Matte Shiny Cheeks (03)
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid (MAT1)

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Miriam said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JQ~ Haha just realised that we are both born in 1990! Gorgeous makeup look btw and that lip scene was hilarious.
JQLeeJQ said…
Thanks girl! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]