SK-II Magnetic Eye Care Kit [Review]


When SK-II launched a new generation of eye care with magnetic power, I was stoked. Probably because I'm quite an eye care fanatic due to my obvious lines under my eyes, I blame myself for not taking better care of them. My advise, avoid rubbing and pulling (especially when wearing contact lens) too vigorously as it will make you age faster.

The SK-II Magnetic Eye Care Kit comes with a special Magnetic Eye Wand that features first in-the-world magnetic eye care technology. It will to boost penetration of ingredients in the SK-II STEMPOWER Eye Cream into skin for faster, greater and more controlled ingredient absorption.




The STEMPOWER Eye Cream works to smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and even out the texture around the entire eye area. It helps to combat the signs of damage due to external factors such as UV, dryness and dust, and creates a bright-eyed look that lasts for the entire day. It addresses our concern with the Stem-Acanax Eye Complex which comprises three potent ingredients: 
  • STEMPOWER TRIO Active: A combination of Concentrated Pitera, Stem Acanax and Artichoke Extract, this cocktail improves skin's plumpness and boosts radical firmness and inner resilience.
  • PAL-VB Complex: This specially formulate ingredient promotes production of skin's structural protein that is important for skin's elasticity and wrinkle resilience. 
  • Lupine-Alfalfa Extract: This aids in preventing sagging of eye-bags.
Now, when you use the SK-II Magnetic Eye Wand, it works to deliver not only better absorption but also to firm up the eye lid, eye corner and under eye area. It claims to be able to reduce visible fine lines due to dryness after 10 days of usage. The science behind this is call the tri-magnetic technology where it induces a micro-electromagnetic field that further enhances the absorption of skincare ingredients when the wand is moved over the face. You could also use the wand with other eye creams.

I've used this product in this video. 
There's a demo on how I use the wand to massage my eye area!


My Thoughts...
Personally, I've only used this for about a month and I don't see improvement in reducing my visible lines underneath my eye, however, this could also be effected by my sleeping, eating and lifestyle habits. Though, what I really like about the wand is the depuffing factor. Due to its metal surface, it gives a really nice cooling feel underneath the eyes when massaging. 

It's actually quite a relaxing mini eye spa treatment that helps to calm me down at night and probably contributes to better sleep. I think it refreshes the eyes after a long day facing the computer screen and all the other electronics. 

I highly recommend to avoid using your phone/computer/tablets after doing this eye care routine. Read a book, journal (on an actual notebook), meditate/quiet time or do some reflection as this will help to bring back some zen into your life. With some balance in your life, your eyes will naturally feel happier too. 

The Magnetic Eye Care kit comprising the Magnetic Eye Wand and STEMPOWER Eye Cream (15g) is available at RM449 till June 2015.


xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger