I Attended Benefit's Private Tea Party!



Excuse me while I sip my tea... To be honest, fancy tea gatherings are so my thing. I love having high tea sessions especially with my best girlfriends. It's fun to once in a while dress up and look pretty while catching up with your girls.

Few weeks ago, Benefit set a few of us girls up in one of the fanciest tea places in KL. Trust me, the Majestic Hotel Orkid Room is gorgeous and it's a place you'll have to book weeks in advance. Well, we weren't there just to enjoy the view, we were on a mission to meet Maggie Ford Danielson, Benefit's Global Beauty Authority.




Meet Maggie Ford Danielson, Benefit's Global Beauty Authority. She was a total peach, speaking to us about what she do as well as some of her favourite products to use. After that, we were taught on how to get the best eyebrow shape/design for our face as well as getting our eyebrows waxed! 

It was my first time getting my brows waxed and it was... a little more than a little pain. Obviously, if you've gone through Brazilian waxing, you'll get the gist, it's nothing unbearable. After getting them waxed, I'm hooked! Seriously, it's so neat! For once in my life, my brows were fabulous! Technically, when you tried waxing at any part of your body, you'll get hooked because it's really, completely, a life changing experience. You'll never want to go back to shaving if you can.   

Rileen, Benefit Cosmetics Trainer
How to get the best eyebrow shape for your face - by Rileen, Benefit Cosmetics Trainer.

Benefit party
waxing your eyebrows
Getting my eyebrows waxed for the very first time!


Here's a video for you!



Thank you Benefit for the invitation and Maggie for visiting Malaysia!
xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Miriam said…
Yeah! Waxed my brows before at Benefit and they are totally professional to give you amazing brows!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger