My #Shupette New Year's Look!


I know what I want to be this coming New Year! 

The Shupette 2014 Holiday Collection by Shu Uemura is definitely an adorable one to own this festive season. So white and pure and fuzzy and warm, like sitting by the fireplace during a cold white Christmas, patting our soft furry pets while holding a hot cup of coco on the other hand. 

Inspired by Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld's snow white princess feline, Choupette, Shu Uemura decided to flaunt the kitty's perfect blue cat eye! Making you purr with delight! 



The highlight of this collection has to be the shupette has-it-all eye and lip palette (RM350). When I first got it, I thought it was a huge palette that made me refrain from travelling with it. However, I've recently brought this palette on a 4D3N cruise with me and it proved me wrong about its size. It's actually a pretty sleek and slim palette with a good variety of shadows to allow creations of many different eye looks for day and night. Plus, it has a huge mirror and comes with an exclusive fur pouch!

I personally really do like the lip colours in the palette because the quality is amazing. They are super creamy and smooth as well as pigmented and stays on quite well. All thanks to the innovative Lumicolor Matrix Technology that turns up colour and luminosity. However, it's unfortunate that it's stuck to a palette that are not quite practical for placing them into your handbag/clutches just for touching up your lips during the day or night. Though, they do sell them separately. They are the rouge bonbon fantasy trio with two choices at RM120 each. The only downside is that you will have to bring a separate mini lip brush in your purse for touch ups.


My second favourite item is definitely the silk cushion cheek (RM100) blush. It's an addictive marshmallow-like texture that's powdery yet creamy at the same time. The pink that I own has great colour payoff but doesn't make me look too done. Just subtle enough to add life and flush onto my face while looking absolutely natural. My VIP pass to a purr-fect cheeks!


It's not shu if there're no new fancy lashes to flaunt. This festive collection showstopper is the furry fantasy premium false eyelash (RM250) rest beautifully in a sleek metallic silver box. Time to decorate your eyes with a dash of elegant pink feathers and a hint of Shupette-blue crystals, transforming you into an instant celebrity!


Two other things that I would recommend from this collection: 

eye-need-shu false eyelashes (RM100) - a partial accent lashes with metallic silver highlights and Shupette-blue crystals for those who still wants to be fancy but nothing too bold. 

ultime8 sublime beauty cleansing oil 450ml (RM360) - shu's cleansing oils are da bomb diggity! I've personally have been using them for almost 6 months now with no regrets. It cleanses off waterproof makeup with minimal effort and ultime8 sublime is filled with 8 precious oils of botanical origin for supreme cashmere skin. This limited edition packaging is dressed in shiny metallic featuring Shupette in her flowing black ribbon. 

Here're two partying day and night look to inspire your creative makeup mind!

LET'S ROCK THIS NEW YEAR!

xo, 

Twitter |  Bloglovin | Instagram

Comments

Shiv B said…
Aiyo too pretty la JQ! Majorly crushing on the eye makeup! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger