Mentholatum Water Lip Tinted Lipbalm [Review]


You see nothing. Literally, invisible. Don't trust the packaging, there're no pigments in these new lipbalms. You may see the slightest hint of colour when you swatch it at the back of your hands but it's so light that you can't see anything on your lips.




Imported directly from Japan, the new Limited Edition Water Lip Tinted Lipbalm comes with SPF 20 PA++ to protect lips from the UV rays. It claims to be formulated with super hydrating ingredients that offer only the best for your lipcare needs. The key ingredients are three types of Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid, Nano Hyaluronic Acid and Super Hyaluronic Acid), Aloe Vera extracts, Collagen and Honey. Put together, these ingredents replenish and rtain moisture as well as increase the elasticity of the lips. Plus, honey will help to form a protective barrier and restore the lip condition.

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of this lipbalm. It does give a slight glossy finish and moisturise my lips for a little while but that's just it. It's not one of those lipbalms that gives a the long term lip moisture feel. It also doesn't make me feel like it's doing any healing on my lips.

As much as this is not my preferred lipbalm, I still carry it in my bag for I like the idea of having a balm with SPF to protect my lips. Plus, it's also for times when I feel my lips are extremely dry and  I can't find my other balms in my bag while I'm driving. It's better than no balm at all, at least I will still get that temporary moisture on my lips.

If you have severe lip dryness, I wouldn't recommend this. This is only for those with minimal lip problems and just want something easy and some protection from the sun.





It comes in Milky Pink, Raspberry Red and Rosy Pink at a recommended retail price of RM13.90.

Again, the colour is really not important cause at the end of the day, you really can't get any pigmentation out of any of these colour selections.

*Product was given for review. Not paid*
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger