Little Red Riding Hood in Lace



This lace dress fits just perfectly on me and the bright red will complement any skin tones. It's super gorgeous and so easy to wear. Since it's a flowy A-line skirt, you don't have to worry about it showing your "not-so-flat tummy" during those feasting seasons. Plus, if you're lazy to shave your underarm, no worries, it's long sleeves, so no one is going to really pay attention at your underarms in a glance.  





All New Site!

Belmode now comes in a brand new website! 
For more work, play and versatile fashion clothings,
Check them out at Belmode.com
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

wow you look great :D hehe..

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger