Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat [Review]

Fuh, that's a long name! Thank God it just takes a short amount of time to dry and keep your manicure last longer without chipping.

YES! It does live up to the claims and standard. This top coat works great or, I will say better than other anti-chip top coat that I have used in the past. Once, it almost kept my polish on prettily for almost 7 days until the first official chip. Well, okay, maybe, just maybe, I was kinder to my nails that week, not much of hard labour work that might cause early chipping. Still, it was awesome to have nice nails for the whole week. :)






Loving these kind of applicators, flat and wide. Totally effective in painting nails. However, the brush wasn't as dense as some other flat & wide brushes by Sally Hansen but it works fine since it is just a clear top coat.

Probably the only down side is that it does not finish off with much shine. It was not as glossy looking as Sally Hansen Diamond and other top coats I've used before. I guess sometimes we just can't have it all. I think I remembered myself being bumped over its lack of shineness that I actually applied another top coat that was meant for the super glossy finish. I'm not sure how that nail colour lasted though. Sorry, I'm getting older, have to accept the fact that I may be losing my mind soon. 

#HappyPainting!

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

cindy said…
happy voting and happy painting!
Anne Lee said…
does it works as base and top coat together?
JQLeeJQ said…
Anne, nope, as stated it is only meant as a top coat.

cindy, you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger