AVON's Totally Kissable Lips-tick [Review]

Avon Kiss Goodbye to Breast Cancer


Avon has always been a super advocate toward helping women fighting breast cancer. As part of AVON's Kiss Goodbye to Breast Cancer survivorship program, AVON launched its latest Totally Kissable Lipstick. With every purchase of the lipstick, RM1.00 will be donated to Avon's Kiss Goodbye to Breast Cancer Fund. So if you think you need a new lipstick, why not do some good and help others too! 


I've received 3 Totally Kissable Lipstick to review. My first impression was "these are so not my colours" but it is definitely fun to play with different colours lipstick. Who knows I may use it for a costume party or something. As usual Avon lipstick always have that particular smell that I don't really like. The packaging looks simple and nice, rather presentable. 



I think among all the three colours, of course, most wearable would be Smitten Red which has more of the pink undertone to it. Racy Red comes next, it has a brown undertone to the red colour which makes it darker and makes people look more mature. Then here comes my first Vampire Lipstick, Deep Orchid. I honestly have no idea how to wear this for a daily look. Is such a dark-deep purple for me. I'm so keeping it for a costume party, this time, I must dress up as a vampire.

The colours were all super pigmented but it surprises me more after swatching it. They were extremely creamy, soft & smooth, like seriously! I would say I may mistaken it as lipbalm when applying without a mirror. Their secret was the infusion with fruit enzymes and 'superoils' for petal-soft lips. It saturates lips in conditioning with Avocado and Coconut oils plus a bonus ingredient of collagen! So lips is now plumped up with a natural pretty pout no one can resist!




Of course, it is expected with super creamy lipstick like this will not have super lasting power. Thus, just be more aware if you are planning to eat and drink with this lipstick. This lipstick comes in 10 shades at RM23.90 (S&S RM27.50) and you may only get it at the nearest Avon Beauty Boutique or an Avon Dealer. 


For more info, visit http://www.my.avon.com
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

sally said…
Loving smitten red! Deep orchid seems very hard to match tho.
Unknown said…
U look nice in the smitten red ! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger