Kerastase New Initialiste [first look]


Hello! Don't my hair just look gorgeous?! I was loving it so much that I would just flip & flip & flip my hair all day long. 

After 24 years of stem-cells research, the new Kerastase Initialiste is finally ready for the world! It is their first scalp and hair serum to impulse the growth of stronger, shinier, more youthful hair. With much thanks to Jess, I was invited to join her for a little pampering session at Razor Edge, One Utama a month ago. 


Watch these videos to find out more about what this serum is all about. 







Now you know truly what Initialiste is all about, we shall go into the application process. 



Look at our unruly hair......


No, the flower & towel is not for me to bring home....


This 60ml product comes in a glass bottle that is relatively heavy with good grip. The cap and applicator tube seems solid and of good quality. Overall, packaging wise is a total A+, totally up to the standard of being a luxury hair care brands. 

How to use? 
  1. Part your hair into 4 sections from front to the back with your fingers. 
  2. Drag 1 pump of serum across the whole 1 parting section front to the back.
  3. Repeat with the other 3 sections with 1 pump each
  4. Using your fingers, massage your scalp for a while to let the serum absorb




So easy right! 

The serum is really really light-weighted, like a water-based serum. It will absorb into your skin easily. It doesn't leave any stick feeling or feels heavy on the hair. It felt as if you did not apply anything but it is already in there working its magic!

The smell is quite pleasant too. Not overly strong but it does have a little fresh apple scent. Only use this on clean scalp, which means after shampooing on towel dried hair.






BTW, I'm a virgin to Kerastase. Never tried any other product of theirs.


So many products that I secretly wants..... is all here.....

I have been trying this product for about a month now and so far is doing good. It doesn't cause my dandruff to re-appear because I do have that problem sometime. I will talk more in another post about my detailed review :)

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger