The Beauty of Soft Skin...


I am a lotion freak, not particular with them but I use lotions everyday. I have all types of lotions laying everywhere, in my room, in my parent's house room, in my office, big, small, medium, I pretty much have them all. I think is the best gift to give someone if you don't really know what the person like because at times it does comes in handy. 

Johnson's lotion is no stranger to any of us, it is well known, commercialized brand in the market. They have a huge range of target market, from the infant to the old, everyone knows and have at least used Johnson's product once before. It is a trust worthy brand among the consumers.

My hand looks weirdly pale in this picture. 

Johnson's body care range, matching lotion & powder. 

In this event, Johnson's Body Care pays tribute to the beauty of soft skin through an exclusive fashion showcase featuring limited edition "Gaya Ayu" collection by fashion designer Nurita Harith, and modelled by celebrity TV host and actress Neelofa Mohd Noor and Megan Tan, and actress Almy Nadia. 

The alluring & feminine 'soft' fashion presentation wow-ed the audience with 12-designer pieces featuring satin, chiffon and caressing fabrics that flowed gently as the celebrities'sashayed down the runway. 



Was testing out the blue bottle of Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion

We got free hand massage, AWESOME!

:D Megan Tan

My University Senior, Julia :D 

It doesn't end here.
Johnson is also inviting Malaysian women to be their own fashionista and present their most beautiful soft looks through a contest - which underscores the importance of possessing soft, beautiful skin to complement one's fashion choices, be it casual, chic and trendy , or formal. 

Top three winners will each walk away with one of the exclusive designs in Nurita Harith's apparel collection, an opportunity to be featured in a digital fashion look book together with celebrities Neelofa, Almy & Megan, RM5000 cash prize and a Johnson & Johnson products hamper worth RM100.

For more information on the contest, log on to www.facebook.com/JBC :)

xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Xue Ren said…
free hand massage? so nice of them! :D
JQLeeJQ said…
Xue ren, I know right :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger