My instalife | Follow me @JqLeeJq :)

Top Left: The image flying hair was captured by Jaz Khai sometime ago and it made me a winner for #NNFashionFab14Days challenge #WhipYourHair !

Top Right: My first time holding a surf board in Bali.

Bottom Left: A train ride to KLCC.

Bottom Right: Picture depicts a thousand words, it better be because I was voiceless for the couple of days.

Top Left: New name necklace given by the BF after 2 years of hinting. 

Top Right: Went to Big Bad Wolf Sale and return with more colourful pens & markers!

Bottom Left: New snack love, M&M's Sweet & Salty for the win!

Bottom Right: My dog, Cutie made a big mess for me. :(

Top Left: Christmas decor in the office!

Top Right: Fake snow for Christmas in Freeze 2!

Bottom Left: The Australian Bee Gees for Christmas!

Bottom Right: 2013 resolution.... well, part of it. :) 


MUCH LOVE FROM ME!
xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Anne Lee said…
your first picture of your hair flying up is so damn cool. love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]