Super Minimal Makeup - For the lazy & in the hurry.

Well, some might say this is not really putting on makeup but to be honest, I don't really slap on loads of makeup on a daily basis no matter how much of a cosmetic junkie I am. I love makeup & I love having to play with them but realistically, most of the time lazy people like me would always be in the hurry because we like to sleep in more than waking up earlier to spend time in front of the mirror in the morning before work or school.

However, we can't avoid the fact that we still want to look presentable. None of us would like to look dead, tired or dull in public. Thus, putting on a little bit of makeup does help on those unfortunate bad skin or emo days. We just want to look awake, healthy and natural, that's all. Even a Korean star needs some makeup to look beautifully natural. :)

Things used in the video: 

Loreal Lucent Magique BB with capsules
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Loreal Double Extension Mascara
Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Compact Powder
Etude Nymph Aura Jelly Tint Blusher
Lunasol Coloring Cheeks in Glow Coral
Maybeline The Jewels Lipstick in Red Garnet



xo, 

My Twitter |  My Bloglovin | My Nuffnangx

Comments

Fragile Array said…
thanks!! will try it soon. i feel like every time i make up, i look like a clown :(

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger