MIB 3 day with Churros and Tea Chansii!

Summary= Men in Black 3 + Churros + Tea Chansii + after assignment due + date = Happy Day!

Tea Chansii anyone?! 
I really recommend this fruit tea drink! 
It's yummy, healthy and comes in cool bottles!

Don't be mistaken, this is not another taiwanese bubble tea shop, in fact it is a healthier option compared to milk teas. My regular favourite roasted milk tea with grass jelly contains milk that can be fattening. I think Tea Chansii serves more fruit tea than cream milk tea. I tried the healthy C mixed fruit which cost me ~RM9 large that comes in the bottle. They also have the ones in the usual bubble tea cups if you want but I suggest go for the bottles, cause I'm a sucker for packaging. lols! I totally finished the whole bottle in the cinema while MIB-ing. 

Before MIB, needed some lunch and we decided to try something new like this fried fritters! Bit pricey but worth the try, I had the 4 dipped sticks in choc @~RM7 and 1 stick of filled vanilla fritters @~RM3 per stick. My suggestion, just go with the standard sticks that have sugar and cinnamon sprinkles. It is tasty by itself. 

 And oh...... BTW, I both another Tea Chansii before leaving because they only have it in Tropicana Mall. :( 
I tried something sour, Raspberry Vineger. With my second bottle, I just realise that each fruit tea comes with kiwi seeds! Me likey! I hope they open one store everywhere, especially in Klang!

Comments

Isabel said…
I tried it and didn't really like it. I would opt for 25% sugar or something next time cos it was too darn sweet & sickening. I liked that it's so fruity though.

Btw, are you sure those are kiwi seeds? I'm allergic to kiwi and I drank it but no problem? If I'm not mistaken, they're basil seeds
Foodeverywhere said…
Yup, I agree that it's overly sweet...
LauraLeia said…
Oooh, the bottle is a nice touch! Can re-use summore (right?) XD I want to try it. If you like churros, can try out the one in 1U opposite Daiso new wing. I love that one, especially the one with chocolate all over it. XD
JQLeeJQ said…
Isabel and FoodVerywhere, really? I think it is not overly sweet. Lols, maybe cause I am comparing with cha time!

It's not kiwi seeds?! I thought is kiwi seeds? Next time will ask them. There is a possibility that is basil seeds. haha.

Laura, yes, re use the bottle! But I dont like churros with choc, like it plain :)
FiSh said…
the tea chansii is overly sweetened in my opinion. if it's milder then i'd love it more :D

Latest: Matcha, Goma and Fruity Sushi
JQLeeJQ said…
D: all of you seemed to have tried it.... Why I didnt know about this earlier. Lols! Well thank god that they do have the less sweet choice! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger