Girl Meets Dress: Borrow Party Return!

I think this is an awesome website. BORROW a dress for a last minute party, ATTEND your party looking FABULOUS and then just RETURN without needing to wash it because they do the laundry work for you!


Lols! Girls, now we can have more rooms for other things because with this kind of services, we practically don't need to buy new party dress! 
Think about it, if you wear designer, it costed you a bomb. Then you will have to send it for laundry if it's a dress you don't want to dump it into the washing machine. 


I am apparently subscribed to it for some reason but I never really open their mail.
What caught my attention to this was the idea of One Dress Fits All. 
Feels like the Sisters of the Travelling Pants! 
How unfortunate that they only circulate around the UK as they are based there. 
Oh well, maybe soon enough something like this will appear in Malaysia. Would very much love to be apart of such genius company. 

Comments

Cutebun said…
Got such dress on sale le.. RM60 if not mistaken.
Rent a dress? O_o
God knows who had wore it previously. >.<

KtheBlogger.com
Charmaine Pua said…
Sounds great! I've this dress before but it's super expensive! Would be great if it's available for rent =)
Henry Tan said…
awwwww! why just in UK! perhaps you should go open one business like that in Malaysia! =DDD
Shopaholic said…
I know a blogshop that sells these kinda dresses!!! But I don't know the quality la.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Designers' dresses for rent!? Seriously? WOOOOOOWWWWWW... Only in UK. I hope Malaysia do have this kind of service. :)

latest: Mary Jane Heels
Excellent post, I will be checking back regularly to look for updates.
online home decor stores
Xue Ren said…
wow! such a special site there! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]