Few Things....

Just some things are worth mentioning.

A bunch of makeup goodies from my friends Serene. Thank you! 

This is one manicure set filled with all the stuff to help your nails grow faster, healthier, stronger and nicer. Clear and non-colour lacquer. Adore this box to the max. 

My baby nephew. What else to say, he is the king of the house with much greetings from the whole family upon arrival. :D He unites the family because he is just sooooo cute and everyone is happy when he is around. Trust me, when he is around, I just don't feel like going out of the house. 

Comments

Caroline said…
I want the box! :p your baby nephew so adorable! :)
JQLeeJQ said…
T.T I know right.... I want the box tooo! TQ, he is the first grandson in the family. lols! KING

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger