Street Dance 2: not the best.

Trust me I love dancing shows, but if you are planning to watch this, it better be just for the dance because the plot was just too predictable and uncreative.

I love the dance though, especially when they included latin into the movie, just added a little spice and some hotness to the show.

Plot was just bad, it felt like I was watching a kids show. So they gather everyone around Europe, learn latin, practice new choreography, then someone backed out and came back in at the last minute, story ends..... *clap hands* Oh oh and when they end, suddenly the bad guys become nice and never fight back and everyone hugs everybody. Happy ending....


For the dance, Yes.
For the Story, No. 
You choose :)

Comments

Koh Kian Fai said…
wew so short XD

yah story is a no no haha :D
Henry Tan said…
LOL! WOW! I LIKE! so many other bloggers blog about it! which i dunno what else to comment! but urs! short and simple! i like! LOL
Charmaine Pua said…
Luckily not paying to watch, or else.... #$$&%*(&$@# hahahaha
JQLeeJQ said…
hahaha! I know is short but cause there is nothing much to say. is just bad and I dont want to kutuk so much. At the end of the day, is still the audience choice :)

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger