Marvel’s The Avengers

what superhero would you be if you could create a new member for The Avenger’s team and how would you save the world.


I won't specifically say who I want to be but who I want to see as the new member for The Avenger's team would be 

Little Goku!



Goku: HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE?! AGRHH

I"m not a little kid, I saved the world before!
I want to be in The Avanger's Team, Please........
ps: pls give JQ the tix for the movie so she can bring me along.....

Can't you see I'm cool enough for the extra new character for the Avenger's? 

 
I am can be a good contributor to the team because I can help save the world by using all my Dragon Balls to summon the wish-granting Dragon to help save the world!

So NUFFNANGER who is reading this post, what you say? 
Put me in for the Avenger's Team? PLS? :D

I will be a good boy, I promise!

THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU
!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

Comments

Isaac Tan said…
hi little Goku.. let's join the audition together.. to infinity and beyond! :)
Xue Ren said…
woots! little Goku eh? sounds cool! :D
JQLeeJQ said…
hahahahaha YES WE SHALL ALL GET IT!! fingers cross!
Henry Tan said…
haha gouku definitely should be in the team! =D
bendan said…
LOL.. so cute, no one would harm him la. XD
Koh Kian Fai said…
little goku ultimate is become gorilla lol, need moon XD

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger