OMG! I'm gonna be LIVE on the 9th January 2012!

When I heard by Zheng Norah informing me that Tey Cindy is going to have Slumber Party, I have no idea that it is going to be a contest for her and 2 other bloggers. I thought it was just going to be a simple night but here am I reading Cindy's blog at 4am about Sloggi's Active Zippy post. I am excited!!!!

Ok maybe I won't be in the frame most of the time, of course, Cindy will be the one doing the Q&A session during the Live interview at http://sloggigirlsnight.com. Did I forget to say LIVE? Yeah, LIVE!!! The Slumber Night is going to be LIVE that night. So my face might appear ONE time during the whole night. hahahahahah!

Don't forget to log in to http://sloggigirlsnight.com on the 9th January (Monday) and watch hot girls having a great time and you can even win Sloggi prizes during the Q&A session!

My hostess.


The judge, Awesome I get to meet him!

I have a feeling I'm gonna have an awesome time!

Comments

Xue Ren said…
woots! wishing u all the best babe! :)
Cutebun said…
Wow! It's gonna be so exciting! Can't wait to see it

Cutebun
Cutebun FB
Cutebun Twitter
JQLeeJQ said…
Thanks for your support you all! xoxo!

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]