Woots! New Layout by blogger in draft

I am just trying it out and so far, this is kind of cool. Seem so futuristic and I like the feel of it making look so 'great' in web designing. I hate dealing with HTMLs, thus really help me to save energy to have a nicer template. I honestly wanted to shift blog because I was getting tired of the blogger's old template but yeah, I guess I don't need to now. Wahaha....

I love the define and translate features, I am going to show you something funny. I am waiting for the picture to be uploaded. It is really slow, I don't know if it is moving or not. The colour range is kind of sad, they don't have the big circle with all kinds of colour to choose from.


Like the new template?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger