No worries, the Men Pen is here!

Isn't this just another concealer? Seriously, this is specially catered for men. My question is why?? Is the formula or the ingredient in the product differs from women? or it is just for the sake of marketing where guys will only buy and use it if it doesn't state Victoria Secret, Maybelline or any other cosmetic labeled product on the cover? It you used it will it makes the men more masculine in compare to using other concealer? If indeed is the formula is thicker and more lasting due to men sweat more and etc, don't you think that I would prefer this product for myself as well because of the better coverage and lasting power it provides? I've linked it on the picture, check it out if you want to or who knows secretly you're a guy who wants them too! xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printing My 2014 Memories With Canon! [HUGE GIVEAWAY]

The Immense Pressure, The Exploitations, And The Gratifications Of A Malaysian Blogger